- 1 bag (~1.5 lbs) of frozen popcorn chicken
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- ~2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (can be found in the spice aisle)
- Cook popcorn chicken according to package directions.
- In a large pot, combine honey, sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, ginger, and salt.
- Bring sauce to a boil for 2 minutes; let sit over low heat while the chicken is cooking.
- Stir cooked chicken into the sauce, coating thoroughly.
- Serve over rice; sprinkle sesame seeds on top.