- 3 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Splenda or Truvia (or other sugar substitute)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Salt, to taste
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. In another small bowl, whisk the egg yolks, milk, and lemon juice. Stir egg yolk mixture into dry ingredients and mix well; set aside.
- In another small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar substitute, 1 tbsp at a time, until stiff peaks form. Fold into yolk mixture.
- Pour batter into a shallow baking dish (I used a loaf pan) coated with cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until the eggs are slightly turning brown… Enjoy!