Blueberry Crumble Muffins
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter + 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon and salt and stir with a spatula until combined.
- Melt the 1/2 cup of butter and stir it and the vanilla into the oat mixture until fully moistened. Fold in the blueberries.
- Prepare a muffin tin with cooking spray and muffin cup liners. Fill muffin cups with batter and drizzle remaining 2 tbsp of melted butter over the top of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then cool completely.