Dark Caramel-Filled Chocolate Cookies
(slightly adapted from Very Culinary’s recipe)
- 1 9oz. package baking caramels
- 1 box Dark-Chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Combine cake mix, oil, and eggs. Mixture will be much thicker than normal cake mix! Resist the urge to add another egg, just keep stirring!
- Take a small portion of the dough (just enough to cover the caramel ) and form a ball around the caramel center.
- Roll the dough ball in powered sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet. (These don’t spread much, so I was able to fit 12 on a sheet.)
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool before serving… Enjoy!