(adapted from CookingLight.com)
- 1 stick butter
- 6 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Melt butter, cocoa, and vegetable oil in a medium saucepan over low-medium heat.
- Whisk in the rest of the ingredients one at a time until all are combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and add mixture to tins. Cook in oven for about 6 minutes, or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed cleanly.