Healthy Scalloped Potatoes
(adapted from Run Eat Repeat’s recipe)
- 1.5 lbs potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 can of Lite Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Mix yogurt, soup, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic powder together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Spray casserole with non-stick spray and place down sliced potatoes to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Spread 1/3 of the yogurt mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese on top. Repeat layers (I had three).
- Bake at 350˚ for 45 – 60 minutes… Enjoy!