(Vitamix Whole Food Recipes)
- 3/4 cup egg substitute or 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup lemon uice
- 1 3/4 cups canola oil
- Place eggs/egg substitute, mustard, salt, and lemon juice into the Vitamix in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- While machine in running, remove the lid plug and slowly pour oil in a thin, steady stream through the lid plug opening until completely used and mixture thickens (about 60 seconds).
- Stop machine and stir in any oil sitting on top.
- Refrigerate in a separate container and use within 2-4 weeks.