Blueberry Muffins (original)
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar (or Splenda/Truvia)
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Stir the cottage cheese and egg together until full combined.
- Add in flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar, stirring to combine.
- Add milk and blueberries; mix together.
- Pour batter into a muffin tin with greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 425˚ until the tops of the muffins turn slightly golden brown – about 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving… Enjoy!
Each muffin is 140 calories and has 4 grams of protein!