Shrimp Risotto with Tomatoes and Broccoli
- 8oz cooked shrimp (I used Garlic & Herb Shrimp from Stop&Shop that were in a steam-fresh bag for $4 – it was the perfect size!)
- 1 cup uncooked risotto
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 carton grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets (I used frozen and microwaved them until thawed)
- Pour the risotto in a saucepan with 1 cup of vegetable broth. Cook on medium until boiling. Stir the rice and lower heat until broth is absorbed. Add salt and 1 more cup of vegetable broth.
- Sauté vegetables with olive oil and salt for about 5 minutes until tender. Let vegetables drain in a colander.
- When rice has absorbed the broth, add the last cup, stirring until absorbed. Add shrimp and vegetables to the risotto.