Warm Orzo Salad with Spicy Broccoli
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta (or any grain you want to substitute)
- 1 huge head fresh broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Cook orzo pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, sauté onions and broccoli in olive oil until tender over medium heat (at least 10 minutes).
- When broccoli is done, add spices and salt and pepper; stir to combine. Mix in the yogurt in with the broccoli and remove from heat.
- Combine broccoli mix and orzo together until combined and creamy. Serve hot… Enjoy!