(adapted from the recipe in the Peas and Thank You Cookbook)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- Sauté garlic in a skillet over medium-high heat. Let it cook for 2 minutes, then add cauliflower and asparagus. Cook for 5 minutes, then add mushrooms. Cook for 3 more minutes. Drain vegetables in a colander.
- In the same skillet, heat curry powder and coconut milk over medium heat until simmering. Add vegetables and simmer for 3 more minutes, letting vegetables absorb the mixture. Remove from heat… Enjoy!